News, recommendations and expertise of our team for your business.
Our new Subscriber Area is now available online!
We are pleased to announce the official launch of our new Subscriber Area! This new platform will be available next tuesday for all residential and commercial accounts. The Subscriber Area has been completely redesigned for you so that you can consult it directly on your tablet or smartphone.
Access to the old portal is still possible during the Beta phaseWe are launching the new Subscriber Area as a Beta version. During this final testing period, access to the old portal is still available from the login page for those of you that already have an access to it. Note that no new access accounts to the old portal will be created going foreward.
Beta Phase Information
- The new Subscriber Area is available initially in beta mode.
- Only during this phase,current customers can have access to both the new and the old platform.
- The old interface will be disabled after the Beta phase (early September).
- If you see errors while browsing the new Subscriber Area, a form will be available to collect them.
One Access by customer accountUnlike the old interface, you can only have access to one customer account on the new Subscriber Area. This important change will allow us to give you more control over your services and your account.
How to create a new account?
- For current customers, you must go to the Subscriber Area’s home page to create a new account.
- Click on the New Subscriber Area button.
- On the login page, click on Sign up button.
- Type-in your Registration number. This Is your customer account number. If you do not remember it, know that it is written at the top of your invoices.
- Click on Submit and close this page.
- The site will send an email to the address associated with you account. It will contain an hyperlink that will lead you to a form where you have will be asked to chose your new username and password.
- Your account is now created!
- Select the Beta version error report option at the bottom of the menu.
- The form is also available at the bottom of the Contact Us page.
- Fill in your name, email and phone number as well as a short description of what you observed.