Advantages of a B2B2C private IP network
All the benefits of a virtual private network (VPN), but more economical, safer and easier to manage!
Your Internet access is increasingly used for your internal communications? The time has come to separate these two uses on different networks.
With a B2B2C Private IP network, the local area networks (LAN) of your different offices will be connected to the same intra-company private network or served by multiple dedicated networks. Therefore your applications, including those usually deployed at your headquarters or in our data centres, will run quickly, efficiently and safely at each of your sites.
B2B2C’s Private IP Access is available on most of the territory currently served by our Internet access network. Talk with your B2B2C account manager to quickly confirm the availability of this service for each of your sites.
- No router purchase required
- No need for an expert to configure or apply changes to the system
- Remotely manage the infrastructure, which reduces costs and problems for your IT experts
- Easily add backup failover circuits to one or more sites, with no impact on IP addressing
- Simple management of IP addressing, which remains under your control
- Compatibility with applications that only require a bridge
- No special fees for the initial configuration or changes, and no management fees
- Monthly pricing at a fraction of MPLS rates
- Put in service up to two times faster
- Wider choice of access types
- Greater geographical availability
- Capacity to segment applications into several channels, depending on your priorities